At Small Dog Design we strive to offer creative, professional, high quality and prompt client orientated design. Small Dog Design offers a range of design services as broad and individual as its clients - corporate logos, branding and stationery, presentation folders, brochures, magazines, booklets, annual reports, menus, signage, packaging and labels, point of sale and displays, posters, illustration, publications, catalogues, calendars . . . and more!Learn More
Having a website can be crucial to a successful business. Whether it’s just a simple online brochure you’re after, or a complete content managed eCommerce solution, then look no further. Small Dog Design will develop a website that is functional, economical, visually stunning and responsive – so your site can be viewed across all platforms including mobile devices.Learn More
Sometimes, traditional forms of printed or hand-produced material just won't do. Multimedia can be the answer! Multimedia includes a combination of text, audio, still images, animation and video. Ranging from television commercials, through to cinema advertising, training DVDs and online instructional videos – Small Dog Design will take your project to a whole new level.Learn More
Small Dog has been operating in Ballarat for over 15 years, and we are barking proud to support our local community. We have helped businesses through a variety of in-kind and sponsorship projects. From cancer research and support, local sporting groups, healthcare awareness to water wise promotion, Small Dog aims to make our community a better place.Learn More
Our service style is approachable, friendly and uncomplicated to ensure that our customers never feel intimidated or confused by the “design” world or marketing jargon.
Initial meetings and briefing where your
project is discussed and planned.
The design and development process begins... concepts, design, artwork, production... working with you.
Project itemised and costed ... and then you give Small Dog team the approval to go ahead.
Delivery of your final product or launch
of your website to the world.
- It's been a very big, productive week. We are dog tired.: It's been a very big, productive week. We ... http://t.co/R55HUjLdqV #ballarat
- 20 days ago
- Simpsons t-shirt Friday at the Kennel. Just 'cause we can.: Simpsons t-shirt Friday at the Kennel. J... http://t.co/XYOeookIhE #ballarat
- 20 days ago
- For all those Walking Dead fans!: For all those Walking Dead fans! http://t.co/CfD60OQu5h #ballarat
- 22 days ago
- We've been considering a rebrand. What do you guys think?
The Small Cat, who's...: We've been consi... http://t.co/dpispwgjpo #ballarat
- 24 days ago
- Hope everyone has a great St Patricks Day!: Hope everyone has a great St Patricks Day! http://t.co/i0PqiLEL5O #ballarat
- 39 days ago
- Don't know about you but we're dog tired! Have a good weekend!: Don't know about you but we're dog t... http://t.co/g17xmri9Dc #ballarat
- 41 days ago
- : http://t.co/PkEaPvqpGz #ballarat
- 42 days ago
- The pack has just delivered a new logo and festival branding for Clunes Booktown...: The pack has ju... http://t.co/sz8PAm5K3G #ballarat
- 44 days ago
- For all the Thor fans out there!!: For all the Thor fans out there!! http://t.co/sA7GvbXBPg #ballarat
- 50 days ago
- Congrats on 7 years at the kennel Michelle. Many more to come.: Congrats on 7 years at the kennel Mi... http://t.co/YHpG1wCQZG #ballarat
- 58 days ago