Our highly skilled and experienced graphic designers create personalised and custom design solutions for all our client’s needs.
At Small Dog Design we strive to offer creative, professional, high quality and prompt client orientated design.
We offer design, print and web solutions in the following areas:
- Brand development including logo design and all elements of business stationery.
- Design for marketing collateral including flyers, brochures, presentation folders, booklets, advertisements, promotional products, packaging and presentations.
- Design for corporate products including catalogues, research papers, submissions, newsletters, manuals and annual reports.
We can work within the parameters of an existing corporate style guide or come up with design works that are creative and innovative.
Devoted, friendly and dedicated with an easy-going nature
Managing all aspects of your internal and external communications, from the initial concept to the tail-wagging finish, we can position your business to gain maximum exposure, and reach your target audience.
Having a website can be crucial to a successful business. Whether it’s just a simple online brochure you’re after, or a complete content managed eCommerce solution, then look no further.
The Small Dog team can…
- Create a custom design and navigation tailored to your business
- Convert the design into a working website
- Setup domain name, hosting and emails
- Organise Search Engine Optimization so you get the right traffic
- Monitor and maintain your site
At Small Dog we build our websites using up-to-date technologies, but we also keep in mind backwards compatibility with dated browsers. Our standard checklist before making any site live includes:
- Cross browser compatibility (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Chrome etc)
- HTML standards compliant
- Fast loading
- SEO friendly
- Responsive functionality – so your site can be viewed across all platforms including mobile devices
Content Management Systems
Maintaining your own website can be exciting yet frustrating. There are hundreds of content management systems available but often the learning curve is far too great. WordPress is an open souce CMS, designed to bridge the gap between usability and functionality. A default installation of WordPress allows the following features:
- Easy of use
- Multi-user environment
- A wide range of pre-made modules and plug-ins including Banner Management, Photo Gallery Creation, Menu Management, News Publishing and even eCommerce solutions
- Extendable via custom modules and plug-ins
Sometimes, traditional forms of printed or hand-produced material just won’t do. Multimedia can be the answer! Multimedia includes a combination of text, audio, still images, animation and video.
Multimedia is usually recorded and played, displayed or accessed by information content processing devices – such as computers, mobile devices, commercial displays or as part of a live performance. Presentations can include television commercials, cinema advertising, digital signage, training DVDs and online instructional videos. Let Small Dog take your project and bring it to life!
Obedient, athletic and agile with a strong desire to please
Creating and maintaining remarkable advertising is more important now than it has ever been. Each client’s journey is different and there is no formula. We create a paw print that is unique to you.
Small Dog has been operating in Ballarat since 1998, and we are barking proud to have supported our local community.
We have helped local organisations and groups through a variety of in-kind and sponsorship projects. From cancer research and support services to healthcare awareness and local sporting groups, we like to think that Small Dog has helped to make our world a better place!
Well-balanced, cheerful and enthusiastic with a gentle manner
Working closely with you and your team, we’ll come to understand the spirit of your organisation – why you do what you do – and where you want to head as a business. Together we’ll define what success looks like.
need a new best friend?